Dr. Pooya Lashkari, DPM
Dr. Pooya Lashkari, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Torrance, CA. They specialize in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery, has 9 years of experience, and is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. They graduated from New York College Of Podaitric Medicine and is affiliated with Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro, Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Lashkari works at
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lashkari?
It was a good experience, doctor was kind, knowledgeable and every helpful
About Dr. Pooya Lashkari, DPM
- Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- 9 years of experience
- English, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Dva-Nj Healthcare Systems
- New York College Of Podaitric Medicine
- Rutgers University- New Brunswick, NJ
- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lashkari has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lashkari works at
Dr. Lashkari speaks Persian and Spanish.
50 patients have reviewed Dr. Lashkari. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lashkari.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lashkari, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lashkari appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.