Dr. Prisca Diala, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Diala is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Prisca Diala, MD
Overview of Dr. Prisca Diala, MD
Dr. Prisca Diala, MD is an Optometrist in Annapolis, MD. They specialize in Optometry, has 18 years of experience. They graduated from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School|University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. Dr. Diala, completed a residency at howard university hospital. Patients rated Dr. Diala an average 4.7 star rating.
Dr. Diala works at
Dr. Diala's Office Locations
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- MD-Individual Practice Association, Inc. (M.D. IPA), a UnitedHealthcare Company
- Superior Vision
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Diala?
About Dr. Prisca Diala, MD
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Beetham Eye Institute, Joslin Diabetes Center, Harvard Medical School
- howard university hospital
- Umdnj Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School|University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diala has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Diala works at
Dr. Diala has seen patients for Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Diala on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
1461 patients have reviewed Dr. Diala. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Diala.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Diala, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Diala appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.