Dr. Quoc-Anh Thai, MD
Overview of Dr. Quoc-Anh Thai, MD
Dr. Quoc-Anh Thai, MD is a Mohs Micrographic Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Thai, completed a fellowship at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center|The Johns Hopkins Hospital|The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Thai an average 4.4 star rating.
Dr. Thai works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Thai's Office Locations
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Guadalupe County Hospital
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Thai?
About Dr. Quoc-Anh Thai, MD
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- English, American Sign Language, Burmese, Chinese, Georgian, Hebrew, Minnan, Russian and Ukrainian
Education & Certifications
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center|The Johns Hopkins Hospital|The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital|The Johns Hopkins Hospital|The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thai has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Thai works at
Dr. Thai has seen patients for Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Thai on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Thai speaks American Sign Language, Burmese, Chinese, Georgian, Hebrew, Minnan, Russian and Ukrainian.
133 patients have reviewed Dr. Thai. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Thai.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Thai, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Thai appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.