Dr. Rachel Ellsworth, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ellsworth is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Rachel Ellsworth, MD
Overview of Dr. Rachel Ellsworth, MD
Dr. Rachel Ellsworth, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Colorectal Surgery, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery. They graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, HCA Houston Healthcare West, Hca Houston Healthcare Medical Center, Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest and The Woman's Hospital of Texas. Patients rated Dr. Ellsworth an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Ellsworth works at
Dr. Ellsworth's Office Locations
Houston Colon - Woman's7900 Fannin St Ste 1200, Houston, TX 77054 Directions (210) 866-8069Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
Houston Colon - Med Center6560 Fannin St Ste 1404, Houston, TX 77030 Directions (972) 777-4030Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Independent Medical Systems
- Medical Mutual
- Medicare of Texas
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- US Family Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ellsworth?
About Dr. Rachel Ellsworth, MD
- Colorectal Surgery
- 17 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Johns Hopkins University|The University of Texas Health Science Center
- The Methodist Hospital|The Methodist Hospital
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
- Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Hca Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellsworth has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ellsworth works at
Dr. Ellsworth has seen patients for Anal Fissure, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Ellsworth on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
22 patients have reviewed Dr. Ellsworth. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ellsworth.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ellsworth, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ellsworth appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.