Dr. Raisa Platte, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Platte is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Raisa Platte, MD
Overview of Dr. Raisa Platte, MD
Dr. Raisa Platte, MD is a Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. They specialize in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, has 34 years of experience, and is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology. They graduated from M. Gorky Donetsk State Medical University (SOM), Medical education and is affiliated with Trinity Health Grand Rapids Hospital, Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital, Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital, Spectrum Health United Hospital and University of Michigan Health - West. Dr. Platte, completed a residency at Geisinger Medical Center (GME). Patients rated Dr. Platte an average 3.5 star rating.
Dr. Platte works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Platte's Office Locations
- Trinity Health Grand Rapids Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- University of Michigan Health - West
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Spectrum Health
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Platte?
About Dr. Raisa Platte, MD
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- 34 years of experience
- English, Russian and Ukrainian
Education & Certifications
- Geisinger Medical Center|Geisinger Medical Center (GME)
- Geisinger Medical Center (GME)
- Ukrainian Academy of Medical Sciences
- M. Gorky Donetsk State Medical University (SOM), Medical education
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Platte has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Platte works at
Dr. Platte has seen patients for Urinary Incontinence, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Platte on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Platte speaks Russian and Ukrainian.
17 patients have reviewed Dr. Platte. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Platte.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Platte, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Platte appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.