Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Agarwal is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Humble, TX. They specialize in Cardiology, has 24 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School|University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood and Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital.
Dr. Agarwal works at
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Agarwal?
Highly Recommend Doctor Rajiv Agarwal, MD!! Doctor Agarwal is amazing he DOES care for his patients! Doctor Agarwal, takes the time to listen to all your symptoms to make sure he provides the proper testing. When you meet Doctor Agarwal establishes a trustworthy environment, and you feel heard and comfortable telling him what's been going on.
About Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD
- 24 years of experience
- English, Hindi, Mandarin and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Chief Fellow, University Of Texas At Houston|Cleveland Clinic Coundation Ohio|University of Texas Health Science Center|University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- Houston Hermann Hosp-U Tex Hlth Scis|University of Texas Houston
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School|University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Cardiovascular Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agarwal has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Agarwal has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Agarwal works at
Dr. Agarwal has seen patients for Hypertensive Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations and Syncope, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Agarwal on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Agarwal speaks Hindi, Mandarin and Spanish.
36 patients have reviewed Dr. Agarwal. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Agarwal.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Agarwal, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Agarwal appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.