Dr. Ramin Sorkhi, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Sorkhi is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ramin Sorkhi, MD
Overview of Dr. Ramin Sorkhi, MD
Dr. Ramin Sorkhi, MD is a Breast Oncology Specialist in Escondido, CA. They specialize in Breast Oncology, has 32 years of experience, and is board certified in General Surgery. They graduated from Pahlavi University / School of Medicine (Shiraz University)|Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Escondido, Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Dr. Sorkhi, completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center|Albert Einstein Medical Center-General Surgery|Mafraq Hosp|Royal College Of Physicians and Surgeons Of Glasgow. Patients rated Dr. Sorkhi an average 4.1 star rating.
Dr. Sorkhi works at
Dr. Sorkhi's Office Locations
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Sharp Health Plan
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Sorkhi?
About Dr. Ramin Sorkhi, MD
- Breast Oncology
- 32 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Sinai and University Of Maryland Hospitals|Sinai Northwest Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center|Albert Einstein Medical Center-General Surgery|Mafraq Hosp|Royal College Of Physicians and Surgeons Of Glasgow
- Shiraz Univ Medical Sciences
- Pahlavi University / School of Medicine (Shiraz University)|Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
- General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sorkhi has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Sorkhi works at
54 patients have reviewed Dr. Sorkhi. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Sorkhi.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Sorkhi, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Sorkhi appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.