Dr. Randi Galli, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Galli is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Randi Galli, MD
Overview of Dr. Randi Galli, MD
Dr. Randi Galli, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Fresno, CA. They specialize in Pain Management, has 38 years of experience. They graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Center and Saint Agnes Medical Center.
Dr. Galli works at
Dr. Galli's Office Locations
Regional Hand Center2139 E Beechwood Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 Directions (559) 383-6645Monday8:00am - 6:30pmTuesday8:00am - 6:30pmWednesday8:00am - 6:30pmThursday8:00am - 6:30pmFriday8:00am - 6:30pm
Regional Hand Center720 W Main St Ste A, Visalia, CA 93291 Directions (559) 383-6642Monday9:00am - 5:00pmTuesday9:00am - 5:00pmWednesday9:00am - 5:00pmThursday9:00am - 5:00pmFriday9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- California Foundation for Medical Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Networks By Design
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Galli?
Dr. Galli has always informed me of the details of my diagnosis including the surgeries necessary to treat and repair my injuries, It has been a great experience. My pain has subsided. I definitely recommend Dr. Galli to anyone who may be suffering or experiencing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or related injuries.
About Dr. Randi Galli, MD
- Pain Management
- 38 years of experience
- English, Italian
Education & Certifications
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics|Tulane University Hospital and Clinics|U Ala Birmingham Med Ctr|University of Alabama At Birmingham|U Ala Birmingham Med Ctr
- TULANE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA|U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest|UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO|University Of California Los Angeles|U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest|University of California-Los Angeles
- University Of California Los Angeles|University of California-Los Angeles|University of California-Los Angeles
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Galli has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Galli accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Galli using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Galli has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Galli works at
Dr. Galli has seen patients for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Galli on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Galli speaks Italian.
393 patients have reviewed Dr. Galli. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Galli.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Galli, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Galli appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.