Dr. Randy Calegari, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Calegari is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Randy Calegari, MD
Overview of Dr. Randy Calegari, MD
Dr. Randy Calegari, MD is a Medical Oncology Specialist in North Las Vegas, NV. They specialize in Medical Oncology, has 18 years of experience. They graduated from University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center, MountainView Hospital, Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Calegari, completed a residency at University of Nevada School of Medicine - Internal Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Calegari an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Calegari works at
Dr. Calegari's Office Locations
North Las Vegas Va Medical Center6900 N Pecos Rd, North Las Vegas, NV 89086 Directions (702) 791-9000
Office6355 S Buffalo Dr Fl 3, Las Vegas, NV 89113 Directions (702) 735-7154
Healthcare Partners Medical Group Coats Ltd.2650 N Tenaya Way Ste 201, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Directions (702) 735-7154
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Culinary Health Fund
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Calegari?
About Dr. Randy Calegari, MD
- Medical Oncology
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of Nevada School of Medicine - Medical Oncology Fellowship
- University of Nevada School of Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Calegari has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Calegari works at
1 patients have reviewed Dr. Calegari. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Calegari.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Calegari, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Calegari appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.