Dr. Randy Chung, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Chung is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Randy Chung, MD
Overview of Dr. Randy Chung, MD
Dr. Randy Chung, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Kingwood, TX. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 10 years of experience, and is board certified in Gastroenterology. They graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School|University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas, TX) and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood.
Dr. Chung works at
Dr. Chung's Office Locations
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Chung?
Dr. Chung is very professional and very straightforward . He explains your medical condition in an easy to understand manner, and takes the time to answer all of your questions and concerns. Very pleased with the treatment received thus far!
About Dr. Randy Chung, MD
- 10 years of experience
- English, Cantonese and Chinese
Education & Certifications
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center|University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX)
- Baylor College Of Medicine|Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School|University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas, TX)
- Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chung has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Chung has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Chung works at
Dr. Chung speaks Cantonese and Chinese.
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Chung. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Chung.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Chung, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Chung appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.