Dr. Ravikumar Brahmbhatt, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Brahmbhatt is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ravikumar Brahmbhatt, MD
Overview of Dr. Ravikumar Brahmbhatt, MD
Dr. Ravikumar Brahmbhatt, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Edison, NJ. They graduated from Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda and is affiliated with Christ Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center, JFK University Medical Center, Bayonne Medical Center and Hoboken University Medical Center. Dr. Brahmbhatt, completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Brahmbhatt an average 3.5 star rating.
Dr. Brahmbhatt works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Brahmbhatt's Office Locations
- Christ Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- JFK University Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Clover Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Brahmbhatt?
About Dr. Ravikumar Brahmbhatt, MD
- General Surgery
- English, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda
- Critical Care Surgery and General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brahmbhatt has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Brahmbhatt works at
Dr. Brahmbhatt has seen patients for Lipomas, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Brahmbhatt on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Brahmbhatt speaks Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish and Urdu.
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Brahmbhatt. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Brahmbhatt.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Brahmbhatt, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Brahmbhatt appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.