Dr. Rebecca Schwanecke, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Schwanecke is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Rebecca Schwanecke, MD
Overview of Dr. Rebecca Schwanecke, MD
Dr. Rebecca Schwanecke, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 64 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital. Dr. Schwanecke, completed a residency at Baylor College Med Affil Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Schwanecke an average 3.5 star rating.
Dr. Schwanecke works at
Dr. Schwanecke's Office Locations
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Driscoll Health Plan
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Meritain Health
- Superior HealthPlan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Schwanecke?
About Dr. Rebecca Schwanecke, MD
- 64 years of experience
- English, Spanish and Tagalog
Education & Certifications
- Baylor College Med Affil Hospital
- U Santo Tomas Hosp
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwanecke has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Schwanecke works at
Dr. Schwanecke speaks Spanish and Tagalog.
17 patients have reviewed Dr. Schwanecke. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Schwanecke.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Schwanecke, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Schwanecke appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.