Dr. Reem Raafat Qbeiwi, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Reem Raafat Qbeiwi, MD
Overview of Dr. Reem Raafat Qbeiwi, MD
Dr. Reem Raafat Qbeiwi, MD is a Pediatric Nephrology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi, completed a residency at University Tx Med Branch Hosps. Patients rated Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi works at
Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi's Office Locations
Memorial Division of Pediatric Nephrology1131 N 35th Ave Ste 210, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 265-9344Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Memorial Division of Pediatric Nephrology900 Glades Rd Ste 501, Boca Raton, FL 33431 Directions (954) 265-9344
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Optima Health
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi?
About Dr. Reem Raafat Qbeiwi, MD
- Pediatric Nephrology
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi works at
Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi speaks Spanish.
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Raafat Qbeiwi appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.