Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Keshavarzi is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD
Overview of Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD
Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD is a Bariatric Surgery Specialist in South Miami, FL. They specialize in Bariatric Surgery, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in General Surgery. They graduated from University of Kentucky College of Medicine and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami, Larkin Community Hospital and South Miami Hospital.
Dr. Keshavarzi works at
Dr. Keshavarzi's Office Locations
Miami VIP Surgery - Dr. Reza Keshavarzi7330 SW 62nd Pl Ste 210, South Miami, FL 33143 Directions (786) 801-3883Monday8:00am - 4:00pmTuesday8:00am - 4:00pmWednesday8:00am - 4:00pmThursday8:00am - 4:00pmFriday8:00am - 3:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Larkin Community Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Care Credit
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Keshavarzi?
Thank you Dr Reza! Dr RK and his team provides detail attention and dedication during all the process, not just the beginning. I think this is a great competitive advantage that helps you to keep the track and achieve all desire results.
About Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD
- Bariatric Surgery
- 18 years of experience
- English, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Jackson South Community Hospital|Jackson South Community Hospital - Miama, FL (Minimally Invasive/Bariatric General Surgery Fellowship)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital / University of Miami School of Medicine - Miami, FL|Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine
- 2006|Jackson Memorial Hosp University Miami
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keshavarzi has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Keshavarzi has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Keshavarzi works at
Dr. Keshavarzi speaks Persian and Spanish.
72 patients have reviewed Dr. Keshavarzi. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Keshavarzi.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Keshavarzi, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Keshavarzi appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.