Dr. Richard Drake, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Drake is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Richard Drake, DO
Overview of Dr. Richard Drake, DO
Dr. Richard Drake, DO is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Tulsa, OK. They completed their residency with Oklahoma State University Medical Center
Dr. Drake works at
Dr. Drake's Office Locations
Rheumatology4812 S 109th East Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74146 Directions (918) 392-1400
- Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Ascension St. John Broken Arrow
- Ascension St. John Jane Phillips
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Ascension St. John Owasso
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Drake?
About Dr. Richard Drake, DO
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State University
- Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drake accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Drake has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Drake works at
Dr. Drake speaks Spanish.
73 patients have reviewed Dr. Drake. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Drake.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Drake, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Drake appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.