Dr. Richard Francis, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Francis is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Richard Francis, MD
Overview of Dr. Richard Francis, MD
Dr. Richard Francis, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Beaumont, TX. They specialize in Orthopedic Spine Surgery, has 35 years of experience. They graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Faculty Of Medical Sciences and is affiliated with East Houston Hospital & Clinics, Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital.
Dr. Francis works at
Dr. Francis' Office Locations
Spine Associates3820 Pointe Pkwy, Beaumont, TX 77706 Directions (409) 767-8221Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday06:30 - 19:30Friday08:00 - 17:00Saturday07:00 - 17:30SundayClosed
Spine Associates9301 Southwest Fwy Ste 600, Houston, TX 77074 Directions (713) 383-7100Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday06:30 - 19:30Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00Saturday07:00 - 17:30SundayClosed
- East Houston Hospital & Clinics
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Affiliated Healthcare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Healthcare Select
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- Texas True Choice
- Texas Workers' Compensation
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Francis?
About Dr. Richard Francis, MD
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- 35 years of experience
- English, French and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- BAYLOR UNIVERSITY
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN / COLLEGE MEDICINE AND MEDICAL SCIENCES
- University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Faculty Of Medical Sciences
- University of the West Indies
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Francis accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Francis has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Francis works at
Dr. Francis speaks French and Spanish.
240 patients have reviewed Dr. Francis. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Francis.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Francis, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Francis appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.