Dr. Richard Wyzykowski, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Wyzykowski is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Richard Wyzykowski, MD
Dr. Richard Wyzykowski, MD is an Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist in Brentwood, CA. They specialize in Orthopedic Hand Surgery, has 29 years of experience. They graduated from University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Walnut Creek Medical Center.
Dr. Wyzykowski works at
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Wyzykowski?
About Dr. Richard Wyzykowski, MD
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- 29 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Brigham & Women's Hosp/Children's Hosp
- Case Western Reserve University|Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS OF CLEVELAND
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wyzykowski has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Wyzykowski works at
Dr. Wyzykowski has seen patients for Trigger Finger, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist and Osteoarthritis of Hands, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Wyzykowski on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
67 patients have reviewed Dr. Wyzykowski. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Wyzykowski.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Wyzykowski, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Wyzykowski appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.