Dr. Rizwan Khan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Khan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Rizwan Khan, MD
Overview of Dr. Rizwan Khan, MD
Dr. Rizwan Khan, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Carbondale, IL. They specialize in Cardiology, has 11 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from King Edward Medical University Lahore, Pakistan|UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA / FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA SALUD - ESCUELA DE MED and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and Tufts Medical Center.
Dr. Khan works at
Dr. Khan's Office Locations
Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants Ltd409 W OAK ST, Carbondale, IL 62901 Directions (618) 529-4475
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Khan?
About Dr. Rizwan Khan, MD
- 11 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship Tufts University School of Medicine St. Elizabeths Medical Center, Boston, MA|Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Tufts University School of Medicine St. Elizabeths Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Internal Medicine Residency University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK
- King Edward Medical University Lahore, Pakistan|UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA / FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA SALUD - ESCUELA DE MED
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan accepts CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Khan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Khan works at
Dr. Khan has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Khan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Khan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Khan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.