Dr. Robert Laughlin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Laughlin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Robert Laughlin, MD
Overview of Dr. Robert Laughlin, MD
Dr. Robert Laughlin, MD is a Pulmonologist in Bakersfield, CA. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 44 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield, Bakersfield Memorial Hospital and Ridgecrest Regional Hospital. Dr. Laughlin, completed a residency at Usc University Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Laughlin an average 4.1 star rating.
Dr. Laughlin works at
Dr. Laughlin's Office Locations
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Laughlin?
About Dr. Robert Laughlin, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 44 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Va Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
- Usc University Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East
- Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laughlin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Laughlin works at
Dr. Laughlin has seen patients for Shortness of Breath, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Sleep Apnea, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Laughlin on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
33 patients have reviewed Dr. Laughlin. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Laughlin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Laughlin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Laughlin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.