Dr. Robin Obenchain, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Obenchain is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Robin Obenchain, MD
Overview of Dr. Robin Obenchain, MD
Dr. Robin Obenchain, MD is a Medical Oncology Specialist in Chandler, AZ. They specialize in Medical Oncology, has 24 years of experience. They graduated from Medical College Of Virginia|Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Chandler Regional Medical Center, HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
Dr. Obenchain works at
Dr. Obenchain's Office Locations
Arizona Center for Hematology and Oncology1110 S Dobson Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ 85286 Directions (623) 238-7540
IMS Hematology & Oncology2141 E Warner Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284 Directions (480) 855-5886
IMS Radiation Oncology13555 W McDowell Rd Ste 210, Goodyear, AZ 85395 Directions (480) 855-5886
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- One Health
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Sierra Choice
- State Farm
- Sturm Ruger & Co.
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- University Physicians
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Obenchain?
Dr. Obenchain is a very special doctor. This lovely doctor makes you feel listened to and she gives you plenty of time. So, if you get frustrated waiting so long to be called in for your appointment, it’s because she’s giving her patient plenty of time as she does for you. I find her staff to be very kind and efficient. What a blessing she is for so many.
About Dr. Robin Obenchain, MD
- Medical Oncology
- 24 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Medical College Of Virginia|Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Obenchain has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Obenchain has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Obenchain works at
Dr. Obenchain has seen patients for Purpura, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) and Anemia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Obenchain on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
65 patients have reviewed Dr. Obenchain. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Obenchain.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Obenchain, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Obenchain appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.