Dr. Roger Owens, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Owens is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Roger Owens, MD
Overview of Dr. Roger Owens, MD
Dr. Roger Owens, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Louisville, KY. They specialize in Orthopedic Spine Surgery, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. They graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Norton Hospital and Uofl Health Jewish Hospital.
Dr. Owens works at
Dr. Owens' Office Locations
Norton Orthopedic Institute4123 Dutchmans Ln Ste 401, Louisville, KY 40207 Directions (502) 584-7525
- Norton Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Community Care of Southern Indiana
- Dept. of US Army Medical Active Duty
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health
- Health Net
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Methodist Hospital Community Care Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Passport Home Health
- Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Owens?
I had a great experience with Dr. Owens. His office staff was great, and he was very caring and compassionate. My back issue was completely resolved with surgery and I was back at work and pain-free in a week!!
About Dr. Roger Owens, MD
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Norton Leatherman Spine Center
- University Of Louisville
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
- Wake Forest University
- Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Owens has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Owens accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Owens has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Owens works at
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Owens. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Owens.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Owens, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Owens appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.