Dr. Roman Yusupov, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Yusupov is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Roman Yusupov, MD
Overview of Dr. Roman Yusupov, MD
Dr. Roman Yusupov, MD is a Pediatric Medical Geneticist in Hollywood, FL. They specialize in Pediatric Medical Genetics, has 20 years of experience, and is board certified in Clinical Genetics and Genomics. They graduated from SUNY Upstate Med Univ|Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions and is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital.
Dr. Yusupov works at
Dr. Yusupov's Office Locations
Memorial Division of Pediatric Genetics1131 N 35th Ave Fl 2, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 869-5663Monday8:30am - 5:00pmTuesday8:30am - 5:00pmWednesday8:30am - 5:00pmThursday8:30am - 5:00pmFriday8:30am - 5:00pm
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Yusupov?
Dr. Yusupev was very informative and so good with my son! I have never been so impressed with a doctor before!
About Dr. Roman Yusupov, MD
- Pediatric Medical Genetics
- 20 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Harvard Dept Med &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Genetics|Harvard Dept Med &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Genetics
- Schneider Children's Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Med Univ|Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions
- Clinical Genetics and Genomics
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yusupov has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Yusupov accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Yusupov has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Yusupov works at
20 patients have reviewed Dr. Yusupov. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Yusupov.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Yusupov, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Yusupov appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.