Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Wlodawsky is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS
Overview of Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS
Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Midlothian, VA. They specialize in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, has 23 years of experience, and is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. Dr. Wlodawsky, completed a residency at Medical College Of Virginia. Patients rated Dr. Wlodawsky an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Wlodawsky works at
Dr. Wlodawsky's Office Locations
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Wlodawsky?
About Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 23 years of experience
- English, Italian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Medical College Of Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- University of Richmond
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wlodawsky has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Wlodawsky works at
Dr. Wlodawsky speaks Italian and Spanish.
479 patients have reviewed Dr. Wlodawsky. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Wlodawsky.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Wlodawsky, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Wlodawsky appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.