Dr. Sagar Parikh, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Parikh is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sagar Parikh, MD
Overview of Dr. Sagar Parikh, MD
Dr. Sagar Parikh, MD is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialist in Edison, NJ. They specialize in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. They graduated from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is affiliated with JFK University Medical Center. Dr. Parikh, completed a residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Patients rated Dr. Parikh an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Parikh works at
Dr. Parikh's Office Locations
- JFK University Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Parikh?
About Dr. Sagar Parikh, MD
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- 15 years of experience
- English, Gujarati and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers University
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parikh has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Parikh works at
Dr. Parikh speaks Gujarati and Spanish.
44 patients have reviewed Dr. Parikh. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Parikh.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Parikh, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Parikh appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.