Dr. Salman Sheikh, MD
Overview of Dr. Salman Sheikh, MD
Dr. Salman Sheikh, MD is a Pulmonologist in Aurora, IL. They graduated from University of Karachi, Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan and is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center. Dr. Sheikh, completed a residency at The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, Internal Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Sheikh an average 4.1 star rating.
Dr. Sheikh works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Sheikh's Office Locations
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Sheikh?
About Dr. Salman Sheikh, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
Education & Certifications
- The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, Pulmonary Medicine,Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, Internal Medicine
- The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- University of Karachi, Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
- Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheikh has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Sheikh works at
Dr. Sheikh has seen patients for Bronchitis, Appendicitis and Shortness of Breath, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Sheikh on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
7 patients have reviewed Dr. Sheikh. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Sheikh.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Sheikh, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Sheikh appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.