Dr. Samir Hage, DO
Overview of Dr. Samir Hage, DO
Dr. Samir Hage, DO is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Redlands, CA. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 26 years of experience. They graduated from Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital. Dr. Hage, completed a residency at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Hage an average 3.8 star rating.
Dr. Hage works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Hage's Office Locations
- Redlands Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hage?
About Dr. Samir Hage, DO
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 26 years of experience
- English, Arabic, French and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- San Bernardino Co Med Ctr
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- University of Washington
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hage has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hage works at
Dr. Hage has seen patients for Ovarian Cysts, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Hage on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Hage speaks Arabic, French and Spanish.
31 patients have reviewed Dr. Hage. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hage.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hage, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hage appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.