Dr. Saquib Samee, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Samee is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Saquib Samee, MD
Overview of Dr. Saquib Samee, MD
Dr. Saquib Samee, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Emporia, VA. They specialize in Cardiology, has 30 years of experience. They graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College|Rawalpindi Medical College|The Clinic Hospital | Rawalpindi Medical College and is affiliated with TriCities Hospital.
Dr. Samee works at
Dr. Samee's Office Locations
Dominion Cardiology6 Doctors Dr, Emporia, VA 23847 Directions (434) 216-8143
- TriCities Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Samee?
About Dr. Saquib Samee, MD
- 30 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Hartford Hospital|Hartford Hospital|Mayo Clinic|Mayo Clinic | University of Connecticut School of Medicine | University of Connecticut School of Medicine | Washington Hospital Center|University of Connecticut|Mayo Clinic|University of Connecticut
- Deaconess Hospital|Deaconess Hospital|Holy Family Hospital | St. Alexius Hospital - Forest Park Campus - Reside | The Clinic Hospital
- State University Of New York|State University Of New York|SUNY At Buffalo School Of Medicine|SUNY At Buffalo School Of Medicine
- Rawalpindi Medical College|Rawalpindi Medical College|The Clinic Hospital | Rawalpindi Medical College
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samee has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Samee accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Samee has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Samee works at
8 patients have reviewed Dr. Samee. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Samee.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Samee, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Samee appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.