Dr. Sara Abbruzzi, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Abbruzzi is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sara Abbruzzi, DO
Dr. Sara Abbruzzi, DO is a Hospice & Palliative Medicine Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Hospice & Palliative Medicine, has 22 years of experience. They graduated from Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med|Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital.
Dr. Abbruzzi works at
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Abbruzzi?
Dr has been helping people get in the right program for the right reasons, and cares about individual growth and health. I have renewed 3 times with her and sent at least 7 customers her way. Awesome doc!
About Dr. Sara Abbruzzi, DO
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- 22 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Chestnut Hill Hosp|Frankford Hosp|Parkview Hospital|St Agnes Hosp
- Albert Einstein Medical Center|Medical College Of Pennsylvania|Parkview Hosp|St Agnes Hospital
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med|Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abbruzzi has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Abbruzzi has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Abbruzzi works at
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Abbruzzi. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Abbruzzi.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Abbruzzi, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Abbruzzi appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.