Dr. Sara Habibian, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Habibian is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sara Habibian, MD
Overview of Dr. Sara Habibian, MD
Dr. Sara Habibian, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Madison, TN. They specialize in Gynecology, has 21 years of experience. They graduated from Vanderbilt School of Medicine and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. Dr. Habibian, completed a residency at Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Habibian an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Habibian works at
Dr. Habibian's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Midwest Health Plan
- One Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Wausau Benefits
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Habibian?
About Dr. Sara Habibian, MD
- 21 years of experience
- English, Persian
Education & Certifications
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Vanderbilt School of Medicine
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Habibian has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Habibian works at
Dr. Habibian speaks Persian.
35 patients have reviewed Dr. Habibian. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Habibian.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Habibian, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Habibian appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.