Dr. Saurabh Shah, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shah is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Saurabh Shah, MD
Overview of Dr. Saurabh Shah, MD
Dr. Saurabh Shah, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Escondido, CA. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 28 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. They graduated from University of California at San Francisco Medical School|University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido, Palomar Medical Center Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Patients rated Dr. Shah an average 3.3 star rating.
Dr. Shah works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Shah's Office Locations
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shah?
About Dr. Saurabh Shah, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 28 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of California At San Francisco|University of California, San Francisco
- University of California at San Francisco Medical School|University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shah works at
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Shah. The overall rating for this provider is 3.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shah.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shah, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shah appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.