Dr. Sean Paul, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Paul is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sean Paul, MD
Overview of Dr. Sean Paul, MD
Dr. Sean Paul, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Sarasota, FL. They completed their fellowship with SHANDS HOSPITAL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
They are accepting new patients. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Paul's Office Locations
- 1 3205 Southgate Cir Ste 2, Sarasota, FL 34239 Directions (941) 405-3020
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- We offer honest and affordable fees, please refer to our website. As a courtesy to our patients we will submit all claims for direct reimbursement to you.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Paul?
About Dr. Sean Paul, MD
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- SHANDS HOSPITAL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Paul speaks Spanish.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Paul. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Paul.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Paul, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Paul appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.