Dr. Selim Arcasoy, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Arcasoy is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Selim Arcasoy, MD
Dr. Selim Arcasoy, MD is a Pulmonologist in New York, NY. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 33 years of experience. They graduated from Ege Universitesi, Tip Fakultesi and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Dr. Arcasoy works at
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Arcasoy?
About Dr. Selim Arcasoy, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 33 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University Of Pittsburgh|UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH / MAIN CAMPUS|University of Pittsburgh Main Campus|University Of Pittsburgh|University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus|University of Pittsburgh Main Campus
- SUNY Downstate|SUNY Downstate Health Science Center|Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine|SUNY Downstate|Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
- SUNY Downstate Health Science Center|SUNY Downstate Health Science Center|SUNY Downstate Hlth Sci Ctr|SUNY Downstate Hlth Sci Ctr
- Ege Universitesi, Tip Fakultesi
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arcasoy has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Arcasoy has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Arcasoy works at
Dr. Arcasoy has seen patients for Interstitial Lung Disease, Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy and Cystic Fibrosis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Arcasoy on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Arcasoy speaks Spanish.
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Arcasoy. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Arcasoy.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Arcasoy, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Arcasoy appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.