Dr. Sergey Bogdan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bogdan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sergey Bogdan, MD
Overview of Dr. Sergey Bogdan, MD
Dr. Sergey Bogdan, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. They specialize in Pain Medicine, has 36 years of experience, and is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. They graduated from Saratov State Medical Institute and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Centrastate Medical Center. Dr. Bogdan, completed a residency at Nassau University Med Center. Patients rated Dr. Bogdan an average 3.4 star rating.
Dr. Bogdan works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Bogdan's Office Locations
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Republic Insurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bogdan?
About Dr. Sergey Bogdan, MD
- Pain Medicine
- 36 years of experience
- English, Russian
Education & Certifications
- Neurology Headache and Pain Relief Center
- Nassau University Med Center
- The New York Hosp Med Ctr Of Queens|The New York Hospital Med Center Of Queens
- Saratov State Medical Institute
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine and Sports Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bogdan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bogdan works at
Dr. Bogdan has seen patients for Osteoarthritis of Spine and Spondylitis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Bogdan on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Bogdan speaks Russian.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Bogdan. The overall rating for this provider is 3.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bogdan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bogdan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bogdan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.