Dr. Shahram Gholami, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Gholami is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Shahram Gholami, MD
Overview of Dr. Shahram Gholami, MD
Dr. Shahram Gholami, MD is an Urology Specialist in San Jose, CA. They specialize in Urology, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Urology. They graduated from Boston University|Boston University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus, Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital), UCSF Helen Diller Medical Center at Parnassus Heights and UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion.
Dr. Gholami works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Gholami's Office Locations
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- UCSF Helen Diller Medical Center at Parnassus Heights
- UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net of California
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gholami?
The best Doctor
About Dr. Shahram Gholami, MD
- 27 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Boston University|Boston University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gholami has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Gholami has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gholami works at
Dr. Gholami has seen patients for Polyuria, Blood in Urine (Hematuria) and Urinary Hesitancy, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Gholami on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Gholami speaks Spanish.
46 patients have reviewed Dr. Gholami. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gholami.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gholami, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gholami appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.