Dr. Shakil Khan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Khan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Shakil Khan, MD
Overview of Dr. Shakil Khan, MD
Dr. Shakil Khan, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Midlothian, VA. They specialize in Cardiology, has 24 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiology. They graduated from Med College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center, St. Mary's Hospital and Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Khan an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Khan works at
Dr. Khan's Office Locations
Cardiovascular Associates of Virginia PC13700 St Francis Blvd Ste 600, Midlothian, VA 23114 Directions (804) 794-6400
Cardiovascular Associates of Virginia Bon Secours Medical Group7001 Forest Ave Ste 200, Richmond, VA 23230 Directions (804) 288-3123Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
Ascension Medical Group Genesys Heart Center1850 Pocahontas Trl Fl 2, Quinton, VA 23141 Directions (804) 730-1481
Cardiovascular Associates of Virginia11601 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 200, Chester, VA 23831 Directions (804) 285-6018
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Khan?
About Dr. Shakil Khan, MD
- 24 years of experience
- English, Hindi and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine|VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE OF VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Johns Hopkins University|Johns Hopkins University/ Sinai Hospital Program
- Med College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Khan works at
Dr. Khan has seen patients for Hypertension, Acute Congestive Heart Failure and Chest Pain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Khan on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Khan speaks Hindi and Urdu.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Khan. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Khan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Khan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Khan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.