Dr. Shantiprakash Kedia, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kedia is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Shantiprakash Kedia, MD
Overview of Dr. Shantiprakash Kedia, MD
Dr. Shantiprakash Kedia, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Marrero, LA. They graduated from University of Bombay - India and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center and West Jefferson Medical Center. Dr. Kedia, completed a residency at Tulane University School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Kedia an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Kedia works at
Dr. Kedia's Office Locations
Mga Gastrointestinal Diagnostic and Therapeutic Center1111 Medical Center Blvd Ste S450, Marrero, LA 70072 Directions (504) 349-6401
Tulane University Hospital and Clinic1415 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112 Directions (504) 988-5800
University Medical Center2000 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70112 Directions (504) 988-5224
- Tulane Medical Center
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- National Elevator
- PPO Plus
- USA Health and Wellness Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kedia?
About Dr. Shantiprakash Kedia, MD
- English, Indian
Education & Certifications
- Tulane University of Louisiana
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- University of Bombay - India
- Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kedia has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kedia works at
Dr. Kedia speaks Indian.
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Kedia. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kedia.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kedia, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kedia appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.