Dr. Shaurin Patel, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Patel is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Shaurin Patel, MD
Overview of Dr. Shaurin Patel, MD
Dr. Shaurin Patel, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 19 years of experience. They graduated from University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City, Integris Health Edmond and Integris Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Patel, completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Patel an average 3.9 star rating.
Dr. Patel works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Patel's Office Locations
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Patel?
About Dr. Shaurin Patel, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 19 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Patel works at
30 patients have reviewed Dr. Patel. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Patel.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Patel, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Patel appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.