Dr. Kamran accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Shazia Kamran, MD
Overview of Dr. Shazia Kamran, MD
Dr. Shazia Kamran, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Nashville, TN. They specialize in Neurology, has 11 years of experience, and is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology. They graduated from STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT STONY BROOK and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center and Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center.
Dr. Kamran works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Kamran's Office Locations
Skyline Neuroscience Assoc3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 580, Nashville, TN 37207 Directions (615) 860-1040
Neurology - Gurnee15 Tower Ct Ste 210, Gurnee, IL 60031 Directions (847) 599-0715
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Caprock Health Plans
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kamran?
About Dr. Shazia Kamran, MD
- 11 years of experience
- English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook
- UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO / MAIN CAMPUS
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT STONY BROOK
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamran has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kamran works at
Dr. Kamran has seen patients for Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kamran on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Kamran speaks Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
13 patients have reviewed Dr. Kamran. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kamran.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kamran, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kamran appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.