Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal, MD
Overview of Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal, MD
Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal, MD is a Hematology & Oncology Specialist in Orange, CA. They specialize in Hematology & Oncology, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Hematology. They graduated from Tel Aviv University School of Medicine and is affiliated with MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center, Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach and Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo. Patients rated Dr. Ein-Gal an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Ein-Gal works at
Dr. Ein-Gal's Office Locations
- MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ein-Gal?
About Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal, MD
- Hematology & Oncology
- 18 years of experience
- English, Hebrew
Education & Certifications
- Tel Aviv University School of Medicine
- Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ein-Gal has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ein-Gal works at
Dr. Ein-Gal speaks Hebrew.
9 patients have reviewed Dr. Ein-Gal. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ein-Gal.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ein-Gal, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ein-Gal appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.