Dr. Sima Parikh, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Parikh is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sima Parikh, MD
Overview of Dr. Sima Parikh, MD
Dr. Sima Parikh, MD is a Pediatric Neurology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They specialize in Pediatric Neurology, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified in Epilepsy. They graduated from Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med and is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
Dr. Parikh works at
Dr. Parikh's Office Locations
Memorial Division of Pediatric Neurology1150 N 35th Ave Ste 520, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (786) 568-7853Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Parikh?
About Dr. Sima Parikh, MD
- Pediatric Neurology
- 14 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
- Epilepsy and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parikh accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Parikh has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Parikh works at
32 patients have reviewed Dr. Parikh. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Parikh.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Parikh, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Parikh appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.