Dr. Socrates Kakoulides, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kakoulides is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Socrates Kakoulides, MD
Overview of Dr. Socrates Kakoulides, MD
Dr. Socrates Kakoulides, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Miami, FL. They specialize in Cardiology, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital, Baptist Hospital Of Miami, South Miami Hospital, St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center and West Kendall Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Kakoulides works at
Dr. Kakoulides' Office Locations
Baptist Health Medical Group7400 SW 87th Ave Ste 100, Miami, FL 33173 Directions
Baptist Health Medical Group15955 SW 96th St Ste 102, Miami, FL 33196 Directions
Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute13101 S Dixie Hwy Ste 400, Pinecrest, FL 33156 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kakoulides?
About Dr. Socrates Kakoulides, MD
- 13 years of experience
- English, Greek
Education & Certifications
- Advanced Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT Imaging, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Hospital, New York, N.Y.|Mount Sinai School of Medicine|Winthrop - University Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, N.Y. Cardiology, Winthrop-University Hospital, New York, N.Y. Cardiology, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Hospital, New York, N.Y.|Mount Sinai Ichan School of Medicine
- TULANE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA
- Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- Doctors Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- South Miami Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kakoulides has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Kakoulides accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Kakoulides using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Kakoulides has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kakoulides works at
Dr. Kakoulides speaks Greek.
197 patients have reviewed Dr. Kakoulides. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kakoulides.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kakoulides, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kakoulides appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.