Dr. Sonja Bojko, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bojko is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sonja Bojko, DDS
Overview of Dr. Sonja Bojko, DDS
Dr. Sonja Bojko, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Venice, FL. They specialize in Dentistry, has 21 years of experience. They graduated from University Of Minnesota - D.D.S.|University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry|University Of Minnesota Dental School and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Bojko an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Bojko works at
Dr. Bojko's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Assurant Health
- Care Credit
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Premier Access
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Sun Life Financial
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bojko?
About Dr. Sonja Bojko, DDS
- 21 years of experience
- English, Slovenian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Dawson Academy|Dawson Academy For Advanced Dentistry|International Congress Of Implantologists|International Congress Of Oral Implantologists, Fellow
- University Of Minnesota - D.D.S.|University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry|University Of Minnesota Dental School
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bojko has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bojko works at
Dr. Bojko speaks Slovenian and Spanish.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Bojko. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bojko.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bojko, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bojko appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.