Dr. Srinivas Panja, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Panja is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Srinivas Panja, MD
Overview of Dr. Srinivas Panja, MD
Dr. Srinivas Panja, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Kingwood, TX. They specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 30 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from Kurnool Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital and St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital.
Dr. Panja works at
Dr. Panja's Office Locations
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Panja?
Dr. Panja seems to be very knowledgeable & honest. I appreciate him noticing an error in bone density results from a different source that he was not affiliated with.
About Dr. Srinivas Panja, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 30 years of experience
- English, Hindi and Telugu
Education & Certifications
- University Of Newmexico
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Kurnool Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Panja has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Panja has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Panja works at
Dr. Panja has seen patients for Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypothyroidism and Diabetes Type 2, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Panja on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Panja speaks Hindi and Telugu.
46 patients have reviewed Dr. Panja. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Panja.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Panja, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Panja appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.