Dr. Stanley Pelosi, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Pelosi is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Stanley Pelosi, MD
Overview of Dr. Stanley Pelosi, MD
Dr. Stanley Pelosi, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Neurotology. They graduated from Brown Medical School and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Jefferson Methodist Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Pelosi, completed a residency at Mount Sinai Med Cntr|The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY. Patients rated Dr. Pelosi an average 4.3 star rating.
Dr. Pelosi works at
Dr. Pelosi's Office Locations
- North Shore University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Pelosi?
About Dr. Stanley Pelosi, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 17 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Vanderbilt Medical Center|Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr|The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Brown Medical School
- Neurotology, Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pelosi has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Pelosi works at
Dr. Pelosi has seen patients for Perforated Eardrum, Conductive Hearing Loss and Mixed Hearing Loss, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Pelosi on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
19 patients have reviewed Dr. Pelosi. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Pelosi.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Pelosi, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Pelosi appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.