Dr. Stefan Mlot, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Mlot is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Stefan Mlot, MD
Overview of Dr. Stefan Mlot, MD
Dr. Stefan Mlot, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in White Plains, NY. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital.
Dr. Mlot works at
Dr. Mlot's Office Locations
ENT and Allergy Associates - White Plains222 Bloomingdale Rd # 2, White Plains, NY 10605 Directions (914) 949-3888
- White Plains Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Mlot?
About Dr. Stefan Mlot, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 13 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Miami Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center|New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center|New York Presbyterian Hospital of Columbia University
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center
- University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mlot accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Mlot has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Mlot works at
Dr. Mlot has seen patients for Earwax Buildup, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Mlot on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Mlot speaks Spanish.
225 patients have reviewed Dr. Mlot. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Mlot.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Mlot, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Mlot appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.