Dr. Stefan Renaud, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Renaud is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Stefan Renaud, DO
Overview of Dr. Stefan Renaud, DO
Dr. Stefan Renaud, DO is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Gastonia, NC. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 19 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. They graduated from University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cleveland and Caromont Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Renaud works at
Dr. Renaud's Office Locations
Orthocarolina706 Summit Crossing Pl, Gastonia, NC 28054 Directions (704) 867-2333
Orthocarolina PA101 Delta Park Dr, Shelby, NC 28150 Directions (704) 484-0606
Orthocarolina PA870 Summit Crossing Pl, Gastonia, NC 28054 Directions (877) 825-6894
- Atrium Health Cleveland
- Caromont Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Access Care
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Affiliated Health Funds
- Affiliated Health Systems
- Affiliated Healthcare
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- All Care Insurance Services
- All Florida PPO Inc
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Alliance Health Care
- Alliant Health Plans
- Allina Advantage
- AllKids Health Insurance
- Altius Health Plans
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- America's Health Choice
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- American CareSource
- American Imaging Management (AIM)
- American Insurance Consultants
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Lifecare
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- ARTA Health Network
- Associates for Health Care
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Screen Actors Guild
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Renaud?
Very intelligent, great communication, friendly, and caring. He is what I wish every Doctor I go to would be!
About Dr. Stefan Renaud, DO
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 19 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Seattle Minimally Invasive Spine Center and Swedish Neuroscience Institute
- Michigan State University Consortium/Botsford Hospital
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pennsylvania State University
- Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Renaud has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Renaud accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Renaud has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Renaud works at
Dr. Renaud has seen patients for Back Pain, Low Back Pain and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Renaud on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Renaud speaks Spanish.
37 patients have reviewed Dr. Renaud. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Renaud.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Renaud, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Renaud appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.