Dr. Steven Kagen, MD
Overview of Dr. Steven Kagen, MD
Dr. Steven Kagen, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Green Bay, WI. They specialize in Allergy & Immunology, has 47 years of experience, and is board certified in Allergy & Immunology. They graduated from University Of Wisconsin Medical School and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth, Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah, Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton, Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Mercy and Ssm Health Saint Agnes Hospital-fond Du Lac. Dr. Kagen, completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Kagen an average 3.3 star rating.
Dr. Kagen works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Kagen's Office Locations
Kagen Allergy Clinic2333 Riverside Dr, Green Bay, WI 54301 Directions (920) 432-8800
Office100 W Lawrence St Ste 410, Appleton, WI 54911 Directions (920) 739-9100
Kagen Allergy Clinic333 N PETERS AVE, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 Directions (920) 924-0400
Kagen Allergy Clinic555 S Washburn St, Oshkosh, WI 54904 Directions (920) 231-5900
Kagen Allergy Clinic100 W Lawrence St Ste 410, Appleton, WI 54911 Directions (920) 432-8800
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Mercy
- Ssm Health Saint Agnes Hospital-fond Du Lac
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kagen?
About Dr. Steven Kagen, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
- 47 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Med College of Wisconsin
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School
- University of Wisconsin
- Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kagen has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kagen works at
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Kagen. The overall rating for this provider is 3.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kagen.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kagen, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kagen appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.