Dr. Steven Kernis, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kernis is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Steven Kernis, MD
Overview of Dr. Steven Kernis, MD
Dr. Steven Kernis, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Turnersville, NJ. They specialize in Cardiology, has 26 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Virtua Camden, Virtua Marlton Hospital, Virtua Willingboro Hospital, Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital, Jefferson Stratford Hospital, Jefferson Washington Township Hospital, Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital and Inspira Medical Center Woodbury.
Dr. Kernis works at
Dr. Kernis' Office Locations
Premier Heart151 Fries Mill Rd Ste 105, Turnersville, NJ 08012 Directions (848) 837-7465Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kernis?
About Dr. Steven Kernis, MD
- 26 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- WILLIAM BEAUMONT HOSPITAL
- Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine
- PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN / ANN ARBOR
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Virtua Camden
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kernis accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Kernis has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kernis works at
Dr. Kernis has seen patients for Chest Pain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kernis on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Kernis. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kernis.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kernis, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kernis appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.