Dr. Sundip Patel, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Patel is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sundip Patel, MD
Overview of Dr. Sundip Patel, MD
Dr. Sundip Patel, MD is a Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Southlake, TX. They specialize in Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat), has 19 years of experience. They graduated from UNIV OF MO-KANSAS CITY SCH OF MED and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Cook Children's Medical Center. Dr. Patel, completed a residency at University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary. Patients rated Dr. Patel an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Patel works at
Dr. Patel's Office Locations
- Medical City Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Sagamore Health Network
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Patel?
About Dr. Sundip Patel, MD
- Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- 19 years of experience
- English, Gujarati
Education & Certifications
- Childrens Memorial Hospital
- University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- UNIV OF MO-KANSAS CITY SCH OF MED
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Patel works at
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati.
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Patel. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Patel.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Patel, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Patel appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.