Dr. Susan Bard, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bard is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Susan Bard, MD
Dr. Susan Bard, MD is a Dermatologist in New York, NY. They specialize in Dermatology, has 16 years of experience. They graduated from State University Of New York, Downstate Medical Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Bard works at
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bard?
About Dr. Susan Bard, MD
- 16 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Skin Laser and Surgery Specialists of NY & NJ
- University of Miami / School of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hosp Med Ctr
- State University Of New York, Downstate Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bard has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bard works at
65 patients have reviewed Dr. Bard. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bard.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bard, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bard appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.